[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/3″][image src=”17935″ alt=”” href=”” title=”” info_content=”” lightbox_caption=”” id=”” class=”” style=””][/vc_column][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”2/3″][gap size=”3em” id=”” class=”” style=””][text_output]One of the highlights of any school year is the opportunity to recognise and award students that have achieved excellent IGCSE and AS results.
While it is important to recognise and appropriately honour the hard work and achievements of all our students as they apply themselves diligently to all aspects of their school lives, the academic awards presented are specifically to honour excellent achievement at the end of a period of hard work and commitment.
At our recent awards assembly I was privileged to make the following awards: congratulations to the recipients, and I hope that you will continue to lay a solid foundation of diligence and hard work as you begin to approach the last stages of your secondary education!
- Joshua Matambo (6A, B, 2C grades at IGCSE)
- Panashe Mhlanga (2A*, 4A, 4B grades at IGCSE)
- Nyika Chaza (A, 2B at AS level)
- Hannah Kuruneri (A, 2B at AS level)
- Tomutenda Jowah (A, 3B at AS level)
Academic Half Colours
- Nyasha Ngoweni (7A, 3B at IGCSE)
- Nyasha Pedzisayi (7A, 3B at IGCSE)
- Chantel Majilani (1A*, 6A, 2B, C at IGCSE)
- Francolin Munuwa (7A, C at IGCSE)
- Boaz Manyara (5A*, 3A at IGCSE)
- Mandla-Enkosi Kembo (2A*, 6A, C at IGCSE)
- Chantelle Mugabe (3A*, 6A, B at IGCSE)
- Shah Meeran Zia (3A at AS level)