The Heritage School and Howzat Academy have put together an exclusive deal for Heritage Boys from Year 1 to Year 4 this offer will not only benefit your son but also the school as we develop Heritage Cricket.
The one-hour sessions will include not only cricket training but also fitness training and agility training with two ECB trained coaches. This is an amazing opportunity for any boy who has an interest in the sport.
The cost per month has been slashed from
$50.00 pm to
ONLY $35.00 pm
|Year 1||Mondays||1:30 to 2:30pm|
|Year 2||Wednesday||1:30 to 2:30pm|
|Year 3||Friday||3:00 to 4:00pm|
|Year 4||Saturday||11:00 to 12:00pm|
The joining fee for Howzat is normally
$100 but for Heritage students this is now FREE.
No other School is getting a deal like this.
These classes will start the week we return from half term. To registered for this amazing offer, simply click on the button below.
All payments are to be made to the school bursar.
Head of Heritage Sports
Howzat Academy Coaches
Academy Director and founder of Howzat Cricket Academy. Studied a Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management from the University of South Africa. Achieved Junior Provincial and Mashonaland Country Districts cricket colours.
He has worked as the strength and conditioning coach for Zimbabwe national test team and coached at various academies and schools both locally and internationally.
Currently holds a level 1, 2, Club level and level 3 England Cricket Board coaching qualification.
Is a certified personal trainer and lifestyle and weight management consultant –American Council on Exercise
Master trainer in Speed, Agility and Quickness and Strength and Conditioning Coach specialising in cricket – SAQ International.
Holds diplomas in Sports nutrition and Sports psychology through UK based company – Premier Global.[/promo][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″][promo image=”5787″ alt=”” id=”” class=”” style=””]
Gary made his debut for the national team as a 20-year-old in 1996-97 against Pakistan. Having missed the World Cup in 2003, he made the squad for the 2003/04 tour in Australia and the ICC Champions Trophy 2006.
Highlights in his career include a man of the match award after making 59 against South Africa in the first ODI in Bulawayo in 2007 and taking 2 for 19 in Zimbabwe’s historic victory over Australia in the 2007 T20 world cup.
ECB Level 3 Cricket Coach
- 15 years playing professional and International cricket.
- 70 One Day Internationals
- 4 Test Matches
- 2 International T20
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 1 Rugby Coach
- Level 1 Hockey Coach
- Head Coach: Mountaineers Cricket Franchise
- January 2011 – April 2014 (3 years 4 months)Mutare
- Honors & Awards with Mountaineers
- Logan Cup Winners 2014: April 2014
- Pro 50 Winners 2014: April 2014
- Castle T20 Winners: February 2013
- Stanbic T20 Winners: November 2011
- Head Coach: Zimbabwe Cricket Academy
- July 2013 – August 2013 (2 months)Country Club, Harare
- High-Performance Coach: Zimbabwe Cricket
- October 2010 – January 2011 (4 months)
- Coach all National Age group sides from U13 to U19
- Cricket Professional: Rugby School (UK)
- April 2009 – September 2010 (1 year 6 months)
- Ran the Sports Scholarship Program
Coach all age groups in the school, specialising with the 1st Team.